- Please refer to MICCAI 2019 program for the place to set up the posters. During the assigned poster session, one of the authors must present the paper at the poster. All posters may be mounted starting at 8 AM on the workshop day and taken down before 6:00 PM on the same day. Non-withdrawn posters will be discarded.
- The poster size for GLMI 2019 is the same as that of MICCAI 2019.
- Poster IDs for GLMI are assigned as GLMI-P-1 to GLMI-P-15.
- The preferred format for oral presentation is PowerPoint or Adobe PDF. Presenters should use the workshop-provided computer, instead of their own laptop, for presentation, in order to minimize the setup time. Each presenter should upload their presentation files before their session starts.
- We suggest bringing a copy of all the files including movies on a USB key. If you are including videos in your presentation, it is highly recommended you use a standard codec such as Microsoft Video 1 to avoid playback issues. Using the Package for CD option from PowerPoint will ensure all media files are copied into one location and file paths are adjusted inside the presentation.
- Each paper will be allocated for 20 minutes, with 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions. The timing of each presentation will be strictly enforced.
- Oral IDs for MLMI are assigned as GLMI-O-1 to GLMI-O-6.
- Notice that papers accepted for oral presentation are NOT required to be presented again in the poster session.